Problems with EBELLKING

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Sorry to hear that so many 'Junior Members' are having problems with this vendor. I'm surprised nobody from the company has responded to all these claims of poor service, that started not too long after the company chose to become a supporting vendor here and, as such, made a commitment to our community to help support this website.

kiysersoze

Dec 23, 2013
I to purchased a tablet from them it don't work and they wont refund me so I made a claim thru paypal which they found in my favour but for me to get a refund I must send item back to china when it was delivered to me from the uk. ive also got in touch with trading standards.do not buy from ebellking you will regret it.
:mad:
I purchased an android tablet from Ebellking in February and it worked fine to start with. About a month ago the the screen went blue and it has not worked since. I cannot find any UK numbers to contact Ebellking. I have emailed them directly and messaged them through the contact us on thire website and had no response to either. I found a facebook page for them so left a message on their wall. They have deleted the post and removed the option for people to comment on the page.

My next point of call will be trading standards but I don't know if anyone else has experience with tese people or any other ideas.