Purchase from McBub and tablet trouble! HELP!

travel1191

Jan 20, 2012
I puchased the tablet below from McBud.com

8 inch Android 2.3 Capacitive Tablet PC SAMSUNG S5PV210 ARM Cortex-A8 1.2GHz 512MB/4GB MID Build in HDMI/CAMERA Black(CN102412)

Received it timely and thought all was good. I am having so much trouble - the screen shakes and jiggles - even when lying flat. Also - having great difficulty with its touch - it was ok (just ok) when I first got it. I put a screen protector on it and since then - nothing seems to work with my touch - soft, hard, with stylus, etc. Is the screen protector my problem? I thought a capacitive screen was a good thing but not so sure anymore.

Since I am new to this whole table thing - am I doing something wrong? I have already written to McBub about a replacement and how I return this but have not heard from them yet. Has anyone else had to return something to this company? Will I be in for trouble? Help!!!

NicksTab

Feb 2, 2012
It does sound like you got a bad unit. The screen shouldn't shake and the protector should not affect the touch sensitivity on a capacitive screen.

Hopefull McBub will make it right for you. Don't forget, you are dealing with a Chinese company and their time zone and work hours are way off from the US so give them a chance.

Good Luck!

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hi

Just saw your problem, sorry for giving you so much troubles, but please don't worry, we mcbub will try our best to slove your problems. have you submit your problem to our customer service? could you also PM me the order number? and i will check for you also.

I puchased the tablet below from McBud.com

8 inch Android 2.3 Capacitive Tablet PC SAMSUNG S5PV210 ARM Cortex-A8 1.2GHz 512MB/4GB MID Build in HDMI/CAMERA Black(CN102412)

Received it timely and thought all was good. I am having so much trouble - the screen shakes and jiggles - even when lying flat. Also - having great difficulty with its touch - it was ok (just ok) when I first got it. I put a screen protector on it and since then - nothing seems to work with my touch - soft, hard, with stylus, etc. Is the screen protector my problem? I thought a capacitive screen was a good thing but not so sure anymore.

Since I am new to this whole table thing - am I doing something wrong? I have already written to McBub about a replacement and how I return this but have not heard from them yet. Has anyone else had to return something to this company? Will I be in for trouble? Help!!!