[Q] How to unpack rom?

Ivanicop

Dec 3, 2011
Hi, I've tried a manual on other forum for unpacking the rom but I don't know if it's valid for A13 chip.

Did anyone do it?

Regards

Ivanicop

Dec 3, 2011
Finally I did it. If many people interested I could do a video for showing how to do

Jan 6, 2013
Hey.

It would be great. I have the same problem as a lot of other users. There are a lot of roms for different versions of tablets, OS's, upgrade methodes and so on.
I have a A13 MID Allwinner Q88 and will realy like to have a recipt of how to flash different big IMG-files (one files), upgrades like CM10 with a BOOT-IMG file and sub files and other methodes.
As far as I understand flashing can be done with Livesuit 1.09 with the big IMG-files, but how shall the others be flashed?
Also there are different ways to flash with using the buttons on the tablet, programs on the pc, perhaps micro-sd card like android 2.2???? Ect. Ect.

Is it possible to make a total recipt on the different methodes and collect all the supplies from other users in one document somewhere in this forum for A13 users???
To all: Be kind to make solutions if there are need for it and I think there are.

Thanks, 25441669.

Ivanicop

Dec 3, 2011
Tomorrow I can post a video where a men uses a sdcard with a rom burned with a program called phoenixcard I think it was for flashing a A13B.

Yes, for flashing LiveSuite is used, which version I don't remember.

I also know a forum where there are many roms.

Regards
Ivan

Enviado desde mi Sygnus usando Tapatalk 2