QFX Tablet Stuck in Android Logo

tekkaman

Feb 22, 2014
Hi there everyone,

A neighbor brought me this tablet he bought on black friday. It's stuck on the Android Logo. It's a QFX IT-437. It's this one here : QFX Brand 7" Internet Ready Tablet It 437 Charcoal Color | eBay . Physically looks just like that RCA tablet that was on sale on black friday as well. The difference is that this one doesn't have volume buttons. Only power button. I've searched everywhere and all tutorials I find say that to reset I have to press a volume button that this one doesn't have. It does have a reset button but it doesn't fix anything it only does a fast restart. Any suggestions ?

edielynne

Feb 19, 2014
Can you connect it to your pc? if so you can install fastboot and adb which will communicate with your tablet. [TOOL] [WINDOWS] ADB, Fastboot and Drivers - 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.1 - xda-developers. There are alot of tutorials if you google them. I am new to this so I can't help you out any further as I am just learning to use these tools as well. I did go from a semi bricked tablet with these tools and system is up and running. I also found quikimg to be helpful as well. You can download it here: [TOOL][FASTBOOT] QuikIMG - A frontend for fastboot [0.2 beta][22 Mar] - xda-developers Good luck!!!

tekkaman

Feb 22, 2014
Thanks for your reply. I tried to do the commands but it says waiting for device. On my computer I see 2 usb devices but I can't access them. When I try that, Windows Explorer freezes. On Devices and Printers I see something called Android but I can't do anything there either. I was thinking if I can't reset it perhaps I can reflash it but I can't find where to download Jellybean OS. I've searched tutorials in Google like you said but all of them mention I need a volume button to reset the tablet and this one doesn't have it.

edielynne

Feb 19, 2014
Ok, I will keep trying to find some answers...seems you really need to be able to access it from computer. I'll get back to you! You will not be able to access them such as opening the devices...not yet anyway but its good that they are showing up. I know if you click on them they say no disk, this happened to me also. ? have you been able to get it to boot to a screen that says fastboot....waiting

Last edited:

bpman14

Jul 17, 2014
Thanks edielynne, The video you posted does work with the QFX IT-437. Use the Android adb drivers posted in the description of the Video. Turn the device on let it start to boot on the android logo, Computer will recognize the tablet. Go to Device manager go down to other devices you will find Android listed. right click on the android then select "Update Driver Software" then select "Browse My Computer For Driver Software" Browse to where you downloaded the android adb drivers. Then select next it should state it cant verify the publisher of the software click install this driver software anyways. Your computer should recognize tablet as android adb device now. Then you Download the Android Multi tool v1.02b from the link " Steps to use Android multi tools software | My Tablet Guru ". Open the android multitool Click option 1 to make sure program recognizes device is connected. If it does not recognized the device power the device off and back on then when you see the android logo again try option 1 again it should recognize device. After this select option 5 to wipe the device to factory state.