Questions concerning the Velocity-cruz Tablet t103

garyg007

Dec 5, 2010
Velocity-Micro states that the subject tablet cannot run any android later that 2.0. Would this be because of the crappy cpu used or because of android licensing issues ?

Another question --- everything I have tried to download from the android marketplace, fails by displaying a page that says "you do not have permission" --- How come?

neogringo

Dec 25, 2010
Hi, I buy a t103 too and im trying to update to 2.2 but I can not find nothing.
Someone know the way?

garyg007

Dec 5, 2010
The cruz tablets can not be upgraded to any more recent release of android -- you are stuck with 2,0

jimdon44

Jan 13, 2011
I have a cruz reader R103. You can use non market apps from sites such as Slideme, Freeware Lovers. You can also google. 'Non market apps' to get other sources. Good luck.

Lumrunner

Jan 19, 2011

ventureforth

Nov 30, 2011
I know this is resurrecting an old thread, but when googled, this thread came up so it would probably be good to have an answer here.

You can update to 2.2 through the Velocity Cruz website. In addition, you can go to Amazon.com and download the Amazon App Store. WAY better than the Cruz Market! Yes, it will let you download many apps that you will not be able to install. Sigh. Such is life in a cheap Android Tablet world...