RCA Tablet Will Not Download Apps

Gruss97

Jul 20, 2015
Good Evening I am new to this forum so please bear with me if I do not get all the info correct the first time I have a 10" RCA Tablet Model RCT 6203 W46 it is a 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system I have tried to down an App called LA-View Plus for viewing my security cameras on line. The unit will not download the APP it says the unit is not compatible. I called LA-View they say if you have 4.0 or higher there should be no problem. I called RCA they say the unit is not compatible with that APP. I also have the same problem with site called www.myhealth.va.gov and I get the same answer from RCA. Am I going to run into this on all the tablets that I buy? Are is is just the RCA unit as always the answer is But you did not ask that question before you purchased the unit after they have your money, Is there anybody in this country that still supports a product they MFG. any help would be great. As you can see I know nothing about tablets but am quickly learning that I believe a lap top would be better

Have a great day

Gruss97

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

My guess is that you WILL continue having those issues with some apps. They need to go through an approval/workable process by the developer then need approval from Google. Some hardware combinations make many apps incompatible.