Received Bricked Novo 10 Hero, Have One Question

tpaine

Aug 18, 2012
Sorry pal. I'm trying to understand the process, you are trying to fix your tablet NOW. Maybe by understanding the process, we can fix your tab. At least you know there is life in it.

Is u_boot.bin the bootloader ?

Last edited:

sup3rfly

Jun 2, 2013
Sorry pal. I'm trying to understand the process, you are trying to fix your tablet NOW. Maybe by understanding the process, we can fix your tab. At least you know there is life in it.

Is u_boot.bin the bootloader ?

the only signs of life is when I connect the tablet to my pc, and the pc rezognize it as world_cup device (M3/M6 chip). So there is hope. u-boot.bin is probably the bootloader, but it is not the same as "u-boot-orig.bin", the file that AML _ Flash Tool uses to in it's process. I tried renaming "u-boot.bin" to "u-boot-orig.bin", and then replace it in the resource files in AML Flash Tool. But the program doesn't recognize the replaced file. I'm also trying to understand the process, maybe this way I manage to unbrick my tablet.
Cheers.

tpaine

Aug 18, 2012
the only signs of life is when I connect the tablet to my pc, and the pc rezognize it as world_cup device (M3/M6 chip). So there is hope. u-boot.bin is probably the bootloader, but it is not the same as "u-boot-orig.bin", the file that AML _ Flash Tool uses to in it's process. I tried renaming "u-boot.bin" to "u-boot-orig.bin", and then replace it in the resource files in AML Flash Tool. But the program doesn't recognize the replaced file. I'm also trying to understand the process, maybe this way I manage to unbrick my tablet.
Cheers.

This link, from vampirefo's post, looks a lot like your problem:

Aditya Gilra: Unbricking & Upgrading the Gadmei E8HD

Its a hard bricked Amlogic tablet. His method doesn't require booting from the pc, its all done from the tablet and the ext-sd. Looks like you have all the files.