Refreshing Google Play Records

Music

Feb 5, 2011
According to the google Play website, all those applications I tried out briefly are still installed, So if I go back to a page for an app, it has the big green button that says INSTALLED when I know I uninstalled it a week or two before.

So maybe you just need to refresh or re-sync your installed apps with Google Play, so the records are correct? Can you that? How? It should update things automatically when you have a data connection.

jonling

Apr 3, 2012
It is not that easy. Example . . .I have three tablets and an Android phone. Not all apps are on all my devices, Dolphin Browser is the only thing I have on more than one device. If one device refreshes the list then many items are gone and will not be updated on the correct device. After using the Play Store for a while and maybe on more than one device you will appreciate how it works. The only thing I have to do is turn on each device every several days to allow them to update. An option to delete a totally bad app from your master app list would be a good addition.

Music

Feb 5, 2011
'm sure the Huawei S7 tablet was at fault. Huawei hacked up Android to make it work on the tablet and there were some bugs.