Refurbed Lenovo A2109

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Yes, that's a good deal on the tablet. But I don't know anything about the company that is selling this tablet, or what was wrong with the tablet in the first place.

Sent from my Coby MID7065 using Android Tablet

TNS

Jul 26, 2013
Thanks. I went ahead and snagged it. This was from Newegg. I have bought stuff from them before and have always been satisfied. So, we shall see.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Thanks. I went ahead and snagged it. This was from Newegg. I have bought stuff from them before and have always been satisfied. So, we shall see.

I don't want to burst your bubble but that link is NOT THE Newegg.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011

Best of luck to you, I really like my Lenovo A2109, hopefully you will enjoy yours.

TNS

Jul 26, 2013
Just got my A2109, so far so good. Getting ready to do a update to jelly bean hopefully. Any tips or tricks I should do first? Not ready to try and root until the 90 day warranty is up.

mcl630

Dec 3, 2012
You shouldn't have to do anything special to update from stock ICS to stock JB. A backup wouldn't hurt, but it won't wipe anything anyways so it's not essential.

TNS

Jul 26, 2013
update went smooth, to me the tablet seems to run smoother now. I see no drawbacks to the upgrade so far.
One thing though, I took a sd card that I had in a old Gingerbread based tablet and stuck it in the A2109. It is recognized ok, but I cant seem to figure out how to access it to delete some old files off of it. This is my first experience with jelly bean, so still trying to find my way around.

TNS

Jul 26, 2013
never mind. I just updated ESFile Explorer and it now lets me view and edit files on the sdcard with ease. Nice