Request advice from experts on what to buy

Edward222

Nov 19, 2010
I want to buy a Tablet (preferably 7 inch) with the capability of listening to music (MP3, Wav, AAC, WMa), play videos (MPeg4, AIV, Mov, FLV), display pictures (JPG, Png, bmp), read text (Pdf, txt, html), and view/or edit Microsoft office (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pps, pptx), I want Wi-fi, internet browser capable of viewing and interacting with facebook, youtube, godtube, yahoo email. I would like a hard drive on the unit and SD slot. Speakers on front and headphone slot, I want it to run the latest Android OS, and I would love the following apps: alarm clock, file manager, Bible, calendar, dictionary, email, picture viewer, music player, MS office suite, facebook, boarders, kindle, android market. Ability to replace the battery if it eventually dies. Charge and transfer data with USB cable. Also charge with electric cord. I want a capactive screen with multi touch, sensitive and fast. The main thing is good bible software like the NIV Talking Bible from Tecarta. I have read some about the Velocity Cruz Tablet, the Archos 70 and 101, and the Huawei S7. What should I do? Which is best, which will do all theses things? I have heard that the Cruz tablet runs on Andriod 2.0 and won't upgrade ever. Can I get the Archos 70 and gets apps to do all theses things I've mentioned. Do they cost allot? Thank you for all your help and advice.