Request] wanted any custom rom for mid7048

Rabbidninja

Jan 6, 2013
Im looking for any custom ics or jb roms for coby mid7048. Any links, pointers, or help would be appreciated. I already have cwm recovery thanks to vampirefo.

Thank you in advance.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Unfortunately, you'll have to build it yourself. Our lone developer has pretty much moved on from ROM development for these devices in favor of the Lenovo A2109. Understand though that while ICS 4.04 is very doable for any of the Generation 3 tablets, Jellybean is another story. It can be done, but to do so requires redirecting three partitions, including the /system partition to previously created partitions on the MicroSD. The internal storage of a Generation 3 tablet isn't large enough to handle Jellybean.

Rabbidninja

Jan 6, 2013
Yeah ive given up on premade roms. As soon as i get the stock rom deodexed and figure out how to incorperate vampirefos kernel from his 8048 rom ill be on my way to making my own. (ive made one before, for a motorola citrus. But couldnt flash it due to a locked boot loader) I would like to upgrade it to 4.0.4 but not worried about that. Been researching on how to get overclocking on the kernel thats my only hold up. Any pointers would be great. I'd be willing to give credit/thanks.

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
Please post and share your Custom rom for 7048, and my problem for SD card Internal almost 6 months have this :((

Rabbidninja

Jan 6, 2013
Please post and share your Custom rom for 7048, and my problem for SD card Internal almost 6 months have this :((

unfortunatly my 7048 has just quit... it stoped being able to charge. i tried physically cleaning the charge port and changing chargers but, nothing. ill soon be moving to a nexus7 and start developing on it. I apologize to anyone who may have been looking forward to flashing my rom.