Reset Password for Allwinner A13

Nanniee

Feb 20, 2014
Hi all hope someone can help this newbie!Daughter bought the kids an Allwinner 7" A13.1ghz 4.0.3 Ice Cream Android each for Christmas, I set one up she set the other up, both kids recently put the pattern lock on their tablets , needless to say both tablets were displaying the too many pattern attempts error message and to login with the Gmail account. The passwords for the Gmail accounts were not accepted even though I know for sure that one of them was correct as I accessed it from my pc.I have managed to reset one of them by using the power on plus volume up button to access the menu then reset it, however the other one will not, it doesn't appear to work the same way, power on plus volume up button does nothing at all, it either sits there doing nothing at all or it will switch on and because I still have my finger on the power button - will switch straight off. Power on plus volume down doesn't work either. Spent over an hour and a half last night fiddling with this particular one.Can anyone help please?btw, Google password recovery was no help for the second tablet.I understand that there is something called Livesuit and something called UBERIZER but I would need a step by step idiots guide.many thanks

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Nanniee, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Allwinner A13 Based forum for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Before you do anything else, connect the tablet that didn't reset to the charger and make sure it's got a good charge in it, then try resetting again. Most tablet won't reset unless there's enough of a charge to complete the reset. Good luck!