[ROM][AUTHENTIC] Onda V972 Firmware

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
$20121226023148.jpg

Download Version 1.0.2 Flashable Android ROM Image

Global quad-core starting A31 Super processor performance to enhance

"Ang V972 quad-core version" is the world's first all interested A31 quad-core processor, is also the world's first ARM-based tablets new A7 four-core architecture, is the most advanced Tablet processor, performance than the current mainstream A9 dual-core Tablet better, faster and more responsive. ONDA 1M was also equipped with plate processors for the first time the second-level cache, as if the processor on the highway, there is no bandwidth limitations, brought more than twice times the transfer speed of data processing and significantly enhance the experience of flat.

$972ICON_r10_c8.jpg
New, user-friendly ONDA-UI, built-in utility software
To satisfy everyone, everything! ONDA supports almost all Android games and apps, whether of the angry birds, the popular games such as need for speed, or the OFFICE Office software, can achieve all features you can imagine. ONDA has been commonly used by built-in software, online music, online video, Web browser, QQ, teaching material of legitimate software, no download, power to enjoy the entertainment experience of flat. ONDA is more integrated into the top-level UI Design Studio new building ONDA-UI, lead to more human, more convenient experience.

Easy one-click Upgrade feature, the second generation firmware upgrade tool
In order to better facilitate the upgrade, install the software needs of users, "Ang V972 quad-core version" built a new upgrade tools, easy operation, a key to upgrade the firmware, upgrade out of the previous complex, cumbersome processes. Flat and support information for backup and recovery, support batch installation of APK.

$972ICON_r4_c8.jpg

Last edited:

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
mirror speed test..

wget http://dorkfiles.com/CENSORED!
HTTP request sent, fetching headers... done.

' Int gzip-> .

13:30:46 (8435.32K/s) - `Ondapack.7z' saved
305mb

That's roughly 89mbps to my home dsl line which my max is advertised as 100mbps

angeldangel

Jun 19, 2011

Global quad-core starting A31 Super processor performance to enhance

"Ang V972 quad-core version" is the world's first all interested A31 quad-core processor, is also the world's first ARM-based tablets new A7 four-core architecture, is the most advanced Tablet processor, performance than the current mainstream A9 dual-core Tablet better, faster and more responsive. ONDA 1M was also equipped with plate processors for the first time the second-level cache, as if the processor on the highway, there is no bandwidth limitations, brought more than twice times the transfer speed of data processing and significantly enhance the experience of flat.

New, user-friendly ONDA-UI, built-in utility software
To satisfy everyone, everything! ONDA supports almost all Android games and apps, whether of the angry birds, the popular games such as need for speed, or the OFFICE Office software, can achieve all features you can imagine. ONDA has been commonly used by built-in software, online music, online video, Web browser, QQ, teaching material of legitimate software, no download, power to enjoy the entertainment experience of flat. ONDA is more integrated into the top-level UI Design Studio new building ONDA-UI, lead to more human, more convenient experience.

Easy one-click Upgrade feature, the second generation firmware upgrade tool
In order to better facilitate the upgrade, install the software needs of users, "Ang V972 quad-core version" built a new upgrade tools, easy operation, a key to upgrade the firmware, upgrade out of the previous complex, cumbersome processes. Flat and support information for backup and recovery, support batch installation of APK.

The easy "One-click upgrade" has NEVER happened........it remains cumbersome and cludgy......and I have no confidence that they know what they are doing.....
The hardware remains EXCELLENT, but the firmware is TERRIBLE......absolutely terrible!!!
You will need incredible patience to follow through Onda's upgrade ROM procedures....
My latest V1.35 is still having me pull my hair out.....freezes, touch problems, black screens, delays moving between browser sites, etc....
Put the machine down at any time and you MIGHT be lucky that it will work properly the next time you pick it up.....