[ROM] EPAD 256M and 128M 1.9_88 rooted v0.3 WORKING MARKET FROM FLASH

Shaytan

Feb 16, 2011
4. How to get Root: Settings - Applications - Unable USB-debugging. Start Connect Bot - connect to local - type "su".

[email protected] for contact

Where it says "Unable USB-debugging" do you mean enable? Because in my limited knowledge you enable it to use development tools.
A few other questions: Whats connect bot? Is connect to local your local temp on the droid?

Sorry, I dont know much about this, I got an epad to practice stuff on.

Shaytan

Feb 16, 2011
Where it says "Unable USB-debugging" do you mean enable? Because in my limited knowledge you enable it to use development tools.
A few other questions: Whats connect bot? Is connect to local your local temp on the droid?

Sorry, I dont know much about this, I got an epad to practice stuff on.

I figured out how to get root and that "connect bot" is actually a program bot part of development. Now im trying to figure out what I run when rooted.
I saved the "script" folder from the link for the 256mb epad you put up into the internal storage. Not very well versed in Linux terminal, I passed my theory and practical last year in Ubuntu, but marginally with only 85% (80 being the pass criteria), so any command help for this also, would be greatly appricated or even a link to a tutorial specific to the method you have mentioned.

Thanks.

Han5y

Feb 18, 2011
Only here the downloadlink doesnt work? If so, could someone send me the file on email or something?

Han5y

JW01F

Mar 30, 2011
download the file
unzip it to your computer
copy the entire script folder into your sd card
boot up your device and the update will run automatically
once update completed, the system will prompt you to remove your sd card
reboot and you are done

I have a 256 mb epad. I dont have an SD card so i used a usb stick. When I booted it, nothing special happened. I still cannot go on the internet with it at all (doesnt wifi, has no IP or mac address, and even physically plugging it doesnt work). Suggestion?

jakie55

Aug 30, 2010
Last night I finally decided to take the plunge and update the rom on my gnome clone purchased from buying in coins, last fall. (the same model was mentioned by someone else in another thread. The update went extremely well, and I am now looking at updating to one of the newer builds for this unit. Thank you so much for the wonderful work you all do!

John

nicko9676

May 20, 2011
Hey everyone. I two have the dreambook 256m. I recently downloaded the thing i need for it and before i put it in i also enabled the usb debugging. It then installed but now when i try to sign in to google at the very start of it, it says This could be a temporary problem or your sim card may not provisioned for data services please try again when connected. What do i do. please help....

nicko9676

May 20, 2011
What I mean by very start is the setup to begin. helpppp. its not mine and i was supposed to be fixing it :(( I have no apps or anything now. just the setup screen

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
What I mean by very start is the setup to begin. helpppp. its not mine and i was supposed to be fixing it :(( I have no apps or anything now. just the setup screen

You could try resetting it or flashing it.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

nicko9676

May 20, 2011
what is flashing it? and what i mean is. when i go to the Android proper market When i go to sign in It doesnt register it and let me onto it.

superpollo

Jun 9, 2011
h i'm new in this forum, i have a panda pad 7 sku3905
with he version of firmware 1.9.88 256mb of ram
is the last firmware avaliable for this?
i need the pad for vis www.youkioske.com
i the best web for visit with my pad but is not cmpatibl with flash my navigator :-(

Rydangel

Jul 3, 2011
I have the mid epad with Android 2.1. I downloaded the epad 256m. But it says there is no application to open it. What can I do to get my tablet to play flash videos, and open pdf/ebooks? Is it possible to update to Android 3.0? I can't run most of the apps in the Android market.

jackflashsss

Dec 9, 2011
Hey there Tipstir,

I have a MID 8" 256mb 800mhz epad...

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/
Firmware version: 1.6
Model number: generic
kernel version: 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
Build version: WMT1.9

I flashed the ROM to update.
Version: 1.6
Kernal: 2.6.29
WMT SDK version: 1.9.1

But sits on loading screen..loading and loading..but nothing.

I tried another flash process, but it doesnt accept...it just sits on the rom screen.

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

sakout

Dec 23, 2011
thanx!!! After many ROM's this one seems to operate my tablet...Also the touch screen is working!!
But the Youtube is not working and also the market is working only with a few applications....it usually sais that i dont have an internet connection ( and the tablet is connected!! )

Any ideas??

Last edited:

sunnyd47

Mar 27, 2012
I have installed the EPAD on my intempo id spirit and it works great. The keyboard/touch was reversed and it took a little working around to get past the opening screen but now it runs just fine, thanks. The youtube original app installed on the rom works OK after downloading the "elonex 700 ET" youtube update (can be found on the elonex website). I cannot get the normal online browser youtube to run, gives a page cannot be displayed when clicking on any video link).

Last edited: