- Aug 4, 2010
Here my updated version of 1.988 v0.4a for Epad / Flytouch !
Market will work from flashing ROM, don't need any patch or manipulation etc.
Hope this suitable for 128Mb and 256Mb models.
This is experimental ROM
This is 128mb version!
This is 256Mb version!
0.4 initial [RUDROID] by HidePerso
*TxPower=30 in /system/etc/wireless/RT2870STA/RT2870STA.dat
*New kernel (up to 400Mhz)
*New busybox 1.17.1
*New memory settings
+ES Task Manager
+ES File Explorer 1.4
+Titanium BackUp (Free)
+Google Maps 4.4.0
+ Ad blocking in hosts
+Home switcher (set and switch launchers)
?Change 3G config to work with Huawey 1550 (Megafon)
But you need unlocked modem and some more work. Read more here ZT-180 Forum (a105) :: UNTESTED!!
firstname.lastname@example.org for contactl thx
1. Usually I can't sign to Google by Ethernet, just by WIFI (typical error for this "There is a temporary error or your sin card is not provisioned for data services")
2. If you will start Market and get error " An error has occured. Please try again later. " Don't worry it is server-side problem. Just try time to time again to enter market and get Text of Agreement. When you agree with it - this error will never back (i hope)
3. Hibernate mode - you can get it to work state: use StartUp Manager and disable all user apps from auto startup (exept StartUp Manager and Swapper) and disable System Apps (exept Android system, Media Storage, Boot Receiver, Sync Feeds and Download manager)
4. How to get Root: Settings - Applications - Unable USB-debugging. Start Connect Bot - connect to local - type "su".
5. I am not include SetCPU into ROM - install it by yourself. Copy setcpu.txt to the root of your SD card.
6. If you wand get back 3G - delete pre_root_disk/system/etc/ppp directory before flash ROM.