[ROM] JellyPad (Jelly Bean for ViewPad 10s)

Oct 26, 2011
the funny thing is with jellypad it had alot of issues im using vegabean im having one issue wifi will disable during sleep this also happens on jellypad and i do know why it appears the kernel is sending a shut down command to the wifi / basically the button to turn it off and on within 4.1 settings without moving the button also it is possible to get this chip to 1.2 ghz we just need the scaling support in the kernel :) ive seen this tablet hit 1.5 ghz and out run the xoom if you could make a mudole to allow 1.4ghz and also is it posible to allow nvflash to do the partitioning itself i partitioned my 16gb class 10 with uhs-1 support card accordingly and no matter what i do after the first reboot it just sits there but in vegabean its fine also im using windows and have no desire nor time to install ubuntu what is thew best free partitioner that is actually gunna partition the card correctly , i can use

STEEL2400

Oct 10, 2012
the funny thing is with jellypad it had alot of issues im using vegabean im having one issue wifi will disable during sleep this also happens on jellypad and i do know why it appears the kernel is sending a shut down command to the wifi / basically the button to turn it off and on within 4.1 settings without moving the button also it is possible to get this chip to 1.2 ghz we just need the scaling support in the kernel :) ive seen this tablet hit 1.5 ghz and out run the xoom if you could make a mudole to allow 1.4ghz and also is it posible to allow nvflash to do the partitioning itself i partitioned my 16gb class 10 with uhs-1 support card accordingly and no matter what i do after the first reboot it just sits there but in vegabean its fine also im using windows and have no desire nor time to install ubuntu what is thew best free partitioner that is actually gunna partition the card correctly , i
can use

hi amdin,

first, this problem is known with the develaper and he is working on it
second, overclocking is posible and i did that with a stock rom (it was bad) yes i had a clock speed of 1,2 gig but it outway the benefids
the batary got to hot and so did the core (overal not worth it).

about the last question i use'd Best Free Partition Manager Freeware and free partition magic for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP 32 bit & 64 bit. MiniTool Free Partition Manager Software Home Edition. it works fine and it works with windows

goodluck with it

Oct 26, 2011
screw it i said to myself tonight LOL i figured out the best way just use this version of clockworkmod [mod] Clockwork recovery 3.0.2.8 [easy install] v3 - xda-developers to set your partitions after trying minitool and windows part magic i said forget it and am now formatting my sd card accordingly i tested it with vegabean and it went from 300 megs to 1.6 so i know i got it :) so that is that :) now an oc kernel would be awesome i tested 1400 mhz with cm 7.2 and it was cool :)

abd

Jan 9, 2013
My viewpad cannot reboot to the recovery (Clockworkmode), in OS JELLYPAD why.

screw it i said to myself tonight LOL i figured out the best way just use this version of clockworkmod [mod] Clockwork recovery 3.0.2.8 [easy install] v3 - xda-developers to set your partitions after trying minitool and windows part magic i said forget it and am now formatting my sd card accordingly i tested it with vegabean and it went from 300 megs to 1.6 so i know i got it :) so that is that :) now an oc kernel would be awesome i tested 1400 mhz with cm 7.2 and it was cool :)

abd

Jan 9, 2013
My viewpad cannot reboot to the recovery (Clockworkmode), in OS JELLYPAD why.
not happen in Vegabean

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2011
you cant just get into recovery after a flash do to nvflash from nvidia however that link i provided earlier has a push .exe that you can use to install clockwork on it :) then just hold the power until the reboot power off sleep window comes up on the tablet and hit reboot then hit recovery there you go that will get you to recovery

ReYoBeP

Jan 27, 2012
Morning,
1st Thx for your work Legionnaire !
Is it possible to use a 4Gb MicroSD card (if not what minimal size) ?
I tried several times to format like this : 2,5Gb Ext4 and 1,2 FAT32 (both on primary, made with MiniTools) and each times I stuck on boot screen...
Any ideas ?

pjriest

Jul 3, 2012
Installed (used minitool -- fat 32 12 gig, ext4 12 gig)!

So far, very impressive not problems, but it's been 10 minutes :)

Viva La Revolution.

pjriest

Jul 3, 2012
Hello -- I cant put the tablet into mass storage mode to transfer files over. In settings-> storage, I have no options. There, I see the SD card (good). It shows many gig of free space, (good). I can unmount it and mount it again (again, good).

Then there are *4* 'USB STORAGE' sections, each say 'Mount SD Card' and 'Insert an SD card for mounting'.

Where is the option, comrades? I wanted to test out a video on this otherwise awesome OS.