[ROM] Ramos W10 Custom ROM by Kory Wiesner (mirrored firmware from another forum)

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
This rom adds Market Functionality to the RAmos W10. It shall henceforth be known as .42.1
Thanks to andfederin for this. It is a beta release at this point. Anybody willing to provide feedback and screens would be appreciated

Download

Flash as update.zip from recovery

As on Slatedroid

tstonick

Jan 11, 2011
I have two amlogic a9 devices that have one speaker, bluetooth and seem to match the specs for the W10. They are black. I don't know how to upload a photo, but if someone will tell me, I can do that. I would like to offer myself as a tester for A9 firmware builds.

charliemiami

Apr 5, 2011
There are so many tablets out there, and if you have no knowledge of Linux or Android and do not know the manufacturer flashing is always a 50% chance of bricking.

I have no camera and no bluetooth: it has a 7 inch (screen looks more like a CinemaScope screen in theaters in the 70s), it has Cortex 800 and mali 400, HDMI output, sd slot, usb mini, headphones dc in, 512mb and 4gb. Tablet is fast but it is only android 2.2, its last version was dated 20111012. Know it seems that something that new would be already updated if possible to Honeycomb. It just seems that you could when it was manufactured that it would have had at least 2.3 on it! It appears without knowing the manufacturer and whose hardware they used it construction, something is not going to work after flashing if it doesn't. I am not sure if I got this right, please advise!

I just got a ZT 280 C91 with 4.0, last update was 20120105 and I love features of Ice Cream Sandwich and it is amlogic A9 1GB processor. Why can't my 7" do better than 2.2?