[ROM] S22 (HW-702T) Restore Firmware

greenfrogz

Jan 15, 2011
could you explain detail what you did? how degree "not work"?

The flashing process to recovery seems fine. But the tablet will not boot into recovery mode. I tried using adb by "adb reboot recovery", and also by using some apps. No idea whether is there any buttons combination to press to boot into recovery.

fun

Aug 19, 2010
The flashing process to recovery seems fine. But the tablet will not boot into recovery mode. I tried using adb by "adb reboot recovery", and also by using some apps. No idea whether is there any buttons combination to press to boot into recovery.

can you try press & hold all buttons while rebooting? please connect power plug too.

shirux

Feb 11, 2011
Hey Guys ive got big problem. I have this model, but in the manual it says "Hw-701T" I dont know if this one is the same model as Hw-702T. I know haw to flash tablets since i have bought before many models. When i try to flash with the fimware that i found in the Russian website.
http://upload.com.ua/get/902301783/T8902.rar
http://fileshare.in.ua/4082767
http://ifolder.ru/21554769

When i use those with FWDN, the screen is BLACK it doenst show anything, It seems LK.ROM is not the right BOOT file.
The manual says is model HW-701t.

Plz help me with this. i have 2 tablets that i need to fix, the Touchscreen is fine. the problem is the firmware.
Thx

shirux

Feb 11, 2011
Thank you for the new link to the firmware. The file I uploaded to rapidshare is also deleted (rapidshare is very fast in deleting files...)
is it the same "original" faked 2.2 firmware? My tablet is working again after flashing this firmware. But it is working with the same problems as before. Horrible touchscreen and browser turns off very often.
I tried different browsers, installed other launcher... nothing helps.

Dude plz send me the download link. The ones i have are not working. The Boot file is not the right one i think.
plz send me link. thx

saschab

Dec 3, 2010
When i use those with FWDN, the screen is BLACK it doenst show anything, It seems LK.ROM is not the right BOOT file.
The manual says is model HW-701t.
Hello,
the screen is black, but the green led is on, that's ok.

shirux

Feb 11, 2011
Yeah but after that the firmware is not working. Could u reupload the one you got plz.
thx

shirux

Feb 11, 2011
it is the same

YOU WERE RIGHT.

In other tablets when you start flashing, the splash screen appears. In this model Doesnt.

But when flashing is done, tablet starts working.
Thx my friend. You saved my life.

See ya

greenfrogz

Jan 15, 2011
can you try press & hold all buttons while rebooting? please connect power plug too.

yes, I tried that, but it wasnt working too. in fact if I hold all the buttons, it doesn't boot up(no Green LED) until I release some of the buttons

BernHardN

Feb 17, 2011
Here a problem to, I tried to flash my tablet to but half way formatting the FWDN crashed and stopped after trying it again the tablet won't turn on I can hold the button the led turns green and is recognized but it stays on for about 5 seconds and disconnect it self,
the tablet does nothing even without USB!
is there a other way to format it?
fwdn.png
fwdn.png
fwdn.jpg

by the way, I got the firmware from my supplier there is a how to PDF and even a movie how to flash it. the firmware name is "9026 firmware 20110125"

gr,
Bernhard

Last edited:

BernHardN

Feb 17, 2011
It works again!!

I discovered that it stays on for about 3 seconds, and when I re-pushed the power button every 3 seconds it stays on and could finish the format after this it stays on and could finish the boot.
now it has a fresh 2.2 and! without the Chinese crap!

PC_USER

Mar 1, 2011
...by the way, I got the firmware from my supplier there is a how to PDF and even a movie how to flash it. the firmware name is "9026 firmware 20110125"
Hello Bernhard! Can you upload this firmware to the file hosting? Please :).