Root - Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Help !!!

s0619212

Jul 9, 2011
i am totally new to this tablet. I was little surprised that i cannot tether my galaxy tab with my Nokia phone, but luckily i found this site. Can someone please answer the following questions..

i) Is there a step by step video or document to root samsung galaxy tab 10.1?

ii) Incase i want to go back to the previous state just like the way when i bought my tablet how do i do?

iii) Dont know if this matters or not but i will be tethering my tablet along with Nokia N 97 phone( this is fully unlocked, i am able to tether with my lpatop), are the steps to root same?

Please advice as this is very cricitical for me, if i am not able to root then i might have to just return the tablet. Thanks in advance

Genkilljoy

Jul 29, 2011
Listen...sometime rooingt things breaks things....Some people are lucky some are not....I rooted and change the ROM on my other tablet, everything work well for a long time but then things got weird and had to get my phone replace...I believe carriers change things and the phones can't keep up...That's my guess....My tab is new and the last thing I want to do is screw it up so early in the game..... maybe next year.
P.S. reads [h=1]lost_odeassy post....[/h]

Last edited:

dawoodah

Aug 27, 2011
hey man what's the site that you found for tethering?
I am looking for away to my galaxy tab 10.1 with my blackberry 9780
thanks