Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Review

Nickgd

May 24, 2011
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi is the first Android tablet to effectively challenge Apple's iPad 2 at what Apple does best: design. Let's face it, when it comes to tablets, design is the attribute that's squarely at center stage. And the Tab 10.1 has that in spades. In fact, its design, together with its Android 3.1 operating system, vaults the Tab 10.1 to the head of the Android pack. Read full Review:

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Review

robdroid

May 4, 2011
From the article you linked:
"That’s not to say the Tab doesn’t have a couple of drawbacks. We all have our faults, right? The most frequent gripe is the stunning lack of ports on the device, particularly the absence of a USB port. But the lack of ports aside"
Stopped reading after that... just brush aside the lack of SD card slot and USB port? Yeah, that's no biggie in a tablet :rolleyes:

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
uhh, yeah in my use (nook, SGT Tab 7, and google IO 10.1) i found the SD card most useful only when rooting/installing custom ROM (on my nook) but for daily use i don't use it at all - with 32GB on my google IO tablet i don't feel/notice the lack of SD card. The usb is a misnomer as it refers to a USB connector - the GIO 10.1 comes with a USB port albeit in a Samsung connector

From the article you linked:
"That’s not to say the Tab doesn’t have a couple of drawbacks. We all have our faults, right? The most frequent gripe is the stunning lack of ports on the device, particularly the absence of a USB port. But the lack of ports aside"
Stopped reading after that... just brush aside the lack of SD card slot and USB port? Yeah, that's no biggie in a tablet :rolleyes: