Rooting the kyros MID8024 Tablet

stokesmd

May 11, 2011
Hay all...
I am new to this...:)
I would love it if some one can help me with Rooting the 8024 Kyros.
I have used the z4root but that did not go well:confused: I need that android Market.
Thanks...:)

dave52355

Dec 11, 2010
Have you looked at rooting the 7024? I believe except for the screens the 2 tablets underneath are the same, although I could be wrong. Also keep in mind as of yet there is no recovery available, clockwork will brick the tablet, and no ROMs have been developed. Rooting only allows you to say your tablet has been rooted.

gamewarrior66

Sep 27, 2011
Have you looked at rooting the 7024? I believe except for the screens the 2 tablets underneath are the same, although I could be wrong. Also keep in mind as of yet there is no recovery available, clockwork will brick the tablet, and no ROMs have been developed. Rooting only allows you to say your tablet has been rooted.

will the reset button not totally reset the tablet; were basically wiping it of ever thing and well "Reseting" it. (bascily meaning dont have to even worry about backing it up) I ask because i'm new as well and I ordered one off amazon and its coming this week or next and i would really like to know how to root it before it comes so i'm ready and able to put android market on it.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
AFAIK the reset button is just a hardware reset, like the one found in normal PC computers.

You don't need to root in order to install Android Market, check the fixed threads.

gamewarrior66

Sep 27, 2011