Samsung galaxy note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
CLSmith, did you watched the video I posted above, you can really see how beautiful this device is!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Tablet Forum

CLSmith

Jan 14, 2011
The Note is not in the US yet. When it gets here, I heard its headed to AT&T. Bummer, I'm on Verizon, and it's the only good carrier where I live.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Android Tablet Forum

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I actually heard it goes to Verizon.....anyway whatever provider the note will have in the States, I believe it's worth it the change of your provider . You'll see, as soon as you hold it, you are hooked! :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Tablet Forum

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I'm glad to have company.....somebody else got the note and yes the screen is amazing and so is everything else!

Samsung Galaxy Note

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Sometimes folks can only stay for a few minutes and then have to be on their way. All we can do is treasure the moments we had with them.:cool:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
hi shubiao, I bielieve you are asking me what I think of the note now, after I got the chance to try it out for a couple of months. I thing its pure perfection! Visually it's a stunning device, so sleek and thin and light. I love the size, perfect to carry with me the whole day and i like the fact that I can carry one thing for all my needs:: I have a Tablet and telephone and notebook all in one ! And the fact that is going to get ics soon, it makes me like it even more! :)

Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
This is my screen for driving

Samsung Galaxy Note

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1326770587997.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1326770587997.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 318

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Gloria, I think you'd love The National Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington, D.C. It's beautiful, but after a day or two it looks like a Chicago blizzard hit town when all those blossoms are on the ground. BTW How do you use a screen for driving?

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I have the voice talk on the screen, to open it I just say ciao-hallo in Italian- then a voice ask me:- what would you like to do - and i say:- navigate and she says:- where would you like to go -and I tell her and she takes me there, no need to look at the screen, so it's my driving screen!
When is the festival.. .spring I guess?!

Samsung Galaxy Note

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
no need to look at the screen, so it's my driving screen! When is the festival.. .spring I guess?

That sounds like an app I'd actually use, not just add to my collection.:eek: The 2012 National Cherry Blossom Festival is March 20 – April 27, 2012.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I didn't find voice talk on the market but there is the other one I have: voice search. With voice search you are alone, nobody answer back to you but you can do the same things you can do with voice talk. I was trying out voice search for you and it's actually better in understanding my accent .
The other voice app yesterday, when i said to connect me to Android tablets, it asked if I said:_- I'm dying topless- can you believe how bad my accent is and people around me they are so nice and keep telling me I got a charming accent!!!!!:)
Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I was reading just now that the galaxy note is going to cost, with AT&T plan$299.99 and since its in between a phone and a Tablet is called a- phablet - Funny name.. .so when people ask me, as they all do when they see my note:-it's that a phone ?- now I can say- no it's a phablet :):):):):):):)

Samsung Galaxy Note