Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-Inch) Grabs FCC Approval

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Jan 5, 2011
galaxy-tab-2-fcc.jpg

The 7-Inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, model GT-P3113, just received its FCC certification. The cert looks suspiciously like the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, however, the differentiating factor is the model number. The tablet is due to hit Europe in March, but this FCC filing suggests we may see it in the Unite States around the same time. How many of you guys are itching to check out this dual-core wielding & Ice Cream Sandwich toting follow-up?

Source: Phandroid

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I read an interesting perspective on the tablet, all guesswork of course, that this will be an attempt at a more affordable 7"tablet, not high end specs but an attempt to compete against the kindle fire and possibly the upcoming Asus 7"tablet.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Android Tablet Forum

djturnz

Apr 16, 2012
I wanted to get a WIFI 7" tablet that was of course larger than my DX2, and priced comparable to the Kindle Fire. I was going to get a KF but I want Bluetooth as well. DELL had some refurbed Streak 7s wifi only units for $163, but sold out while I was reading the reviews. Then I found a post suggesting the new 7" Galaxy 2 and decided it was probably just what I wanted, asssuming it works. I pre-ordered one today from Amazon. So I joined this forum also, so I can keep up with all the tips, tricks and inovations.