Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 vs Google Nexus 7

frapshake

Apr 22, 2011
Hi Keepitreal21. When I'm searching for answers to a question like yours, to supplement the excellent advice from the nice people on this forum, I also find it helpful to check out the reviews and comparisons on youtube. Maybe you already did this, but if not, there are some pretty good ones here if you care to take a look. I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus and I don't regret getting it for one second, but I know I wouldn't regret the Nexus 7 either, except I would miss the sd slot.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sea...2.0.66.1049.20.20.0...0.0...1ac.1.r2o0368FPCs

Keepitreal21

Oct 29, 2012
Hey Frapshake. Thanks for the suggestion, I have actually been doing that for a little while now. I think thus far I am leaning towards the tab 2 since this is my first tab and I dont using it for anything heavy, but I am still not too sure.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Glad to see you have gotten some additional input. I think all of the basics have been answered and you have a good idea about tablet qualities and features. Really at this point you just need to decide which one you like better. I'm sure you will have a good experience with either of these two devices.

Keepitreal21

Oct 29, 2012
Jp, I agree. I think I'm gonna try them both out again and then decide. I was actually talking to some IT peopl eI know and they made the same case that you made on your first post. That because its faster, runs a better processor, and is up to date that my experience may be better to go with the nexus 7 so Imma take that into consideration

Keepitreal21

Oct 29, 2012
I do have one more question, I havent found a more recent review to double check this but the Nexus 7 have to be rooted in order to store memory with a usb otg