Samsung Galaxy Tab Accessories

dandroid

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
Oled-display.net has unveiled a handful of accessories that should be ready when the Samsung Galaxy tab launches.

Galaxy Tab leather bag - This leather bag is a cover and for your Galaxy Tab!
samsung-galaxy-tab-leather-bag.jpg

Table charging station for Samsung Galaxy Tab - With HDMI and speaker access!
samsung-galaxy-tab_0.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Tab keyboard - A Keyboard with 83 keys for the 7 inch Tablet.
samsung-galaxy-tab-keyboard_0.jpg

USB Cable Adapter - Orginal Samsung USB cabel for Galaxy Tab
samsung-galaxy-tab-usb-cable-adapter.jpg

White Ear-phones - Samsung introduce white ear phones for the Tablet, does this mean the Galaxy Tab is also available in white?
http://www.oled-display.net/files/u3/samsung-galaxy-tab-ear-phone.jpg[/img]

Tv cable - Connect your Galaxy Tab with your HDTV and enjoy videos and pictures with sound!
samsung-galaxy-tab-tv-cable.jpg

Car Battery Charger
samsung-galaxy-car-loader.jpg

Black ear phones
black-earphones-galaxy-tab.jpg

Miami1683

Dec 23, 2009
i'm waiting on the media dock.....

I would love a noice case for it too. Something hard maybe made of leather. Kinda like the Ipad cases ive seen

Rare5.0

Dec 4, 2010
Well i got the Car Dock today. And WOW is it nice. Works awesome in the car and there is a hole for the camera to be used witch is a nice feature to have. And it comes with the car charger to so no worrys about your tablets battey going dead while driving.
So all and all i am glad i got it. Would recomend it to anybody that wants to get the most out of your tablet.

Lockman

Jan 16, 2011
i'm waiting on the media dock.....

I would love a noice case for it too. Something hard maybe made of leather. Kinda like the Ipad cases ive seen

So, did you ever find a good leather case? I just got this yesterday, and am striking out so far.