Samsung Social Media Hub missing from Sprint Tab?

Nov 14, 2010
Meant to post yesterday:

Anyone with a Sprint Tab notice
whether or not they have this icon/app on their tab?

On the Sprint page it does state:

"Samsung Social Hub integrates all of the user’s social
networking services, messages, personal and business email, calendars and
contacts, and can display calendar information from portal calendars, such as
Google Calendar, and social networking services together in one view with
two-way synchronization"

i contacted Sprint Tech Support and the 1st rep tried sending the app to me, which i think was BS. Then i was put through to Level 2 Tech Support. Level 2 had me do a hard reset and planned for the Tab to take an auto update and hand me the app, which it did NOT. I was then told to go
to a Sprint Store because this is a manufacture issue and they will swap out the device.

PS: Tab is 2 hours old

UPDATE:

Today i decided to contact Samsung Tech Support regarding this issue. 1st rep advised me to take my
equipment back to where i purchased it for a replacement. I asked to speak to a supervisor and spoke with a "Level 2 Tech". He advised me that BOTH the Sprint and Verizon CDMA units do not have this app/feature at this time and expects a possible upgrade in the near future.

Tonight, not satisfied with the conflicting date i have received, i again contacted: a) a sprint corporate store and b) care tech support. The ditz i spoke to at the store advised me, without looking, that their demo unit did not have this application and would not let me speak to someone in tech & repairs. Called Care Tech Support again and explained the conflicts i have received the last 2 days and she proceded to contact Samsung, put me on hold and CLICK...

Still trying to find out if ANY CDMA UNITS HAVE THIS APP OR NOT...

ANYONE? ANYONE? ANYONE?

fishstick600

Jul 26, 2010
Its not yet available in the us just like the reader hub or whatever it is called. Those are only on the versions on the tabs in Germany for now

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk