Sanei N90 wont work, jammed to "my smart my life"

nfl4u

Jul 17, 2012
Hi,

Bit newbie here :) but I Need some help, I try to find help to recover or format Sanei N90 or so to fix my problem ?

What's the problem ? Once my battery ended and tablet switch off, I put it to charger and after while I try to turn it on ! It won't, first opens page which says Sanei pad for third and then Sanei logo and after that "my smart my life" page where is blinking android top of it and it jammed there...

OK, I try to find some help youtube or somewhere everyone says different ! Some says to get some recovery mode you have to press vol- and power, some says press vol+ and power, some vol+ and press 3 times, soma says 6 time some 10 times power... OK, I down load some 0128.rar package and livesuit v1.07 and install that... Then I opened livesuit select "anpei_ctp_v4.10_9.7寸_1024x768_bt_sanei_ddr456_odt_1g_3.0.8_0316.img" image (actually dont understand what is that) and then try to do: vol+ => usb cable in => press power 6 times... actually try all those procedures, nothing happened...

- j o n i -
from Finland

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
i have the same tab & i decided not to load any upgrades as apart from iplayer, my tab did all i wanted it to do, i have seen a lot of people with upgrade probs & decided to wait & see if anyone would bring out a custom rom. i havent looked for some time but the best place to check would probably be slatedroid.com. this is a big forum site with lots of advice & support for many tabs. i hear that the sanei is similar to the gemei g9 so maybe you could find help that way. please let me know if you find any help as i would be interested to see if there are any 'safe' upgrades/rom's out there yet.