Screen protection for Flytouch II

Mosk

Jan 23, 2011
Does anyone know where I can get a good screen protector for a flytouch II? I just want to make sure I do not scratch my screen.

johnfrankiej

Jan 3, 2011
Don't buy the Flytouch 2 screen protectors, I buy the ipad protectors and trim the long sides. I can get 2 @ $4.40 (ipad) vs 1 @ $8 (flytouch 2)

sarulezzz

Jan 25, 2011
I got screen protectors from this site this week. I've installed one to my Flytouch 2 and it fits perfectly. I can say nothing about quality of the protector because I used it only a couple of days. But I'm sure it protects screen :)

Mosk

Jan 23, 2011
Are the Ipad ones rubbery like ZAGGS invisashields or are they plastic like and stiff. I dont like the plastic ones at all. They scratch up too easily. They dont scratch the device, but the screen gets scratch up fast.

johnfrankiej

Jan 3, 2011
Are the Ipad ones rubbery like ZAGGS invisashields or are they plastic like and stiff. I dont like the plastic ones at all. They scratch up too easily. They dont scratch the device, but the screen gets scratch up fast.

Haven't noticed any scratches yet. Have had the protector on for a month now. I didn't trim one side enough so there is a slight overhang, so when I went to wipe off fingerprints it lifted the protector. Long story short, I have fluff/hair etc under the corner, along with some air bubbles.
I'd say it's the plastic type.
They're cheap and they work well.

Mosk

Jan 23, 2011
Haven't noticed any scratches yet. Have had the protector on for a month now. I didn't trim one side enough so there is a slight overhang, so when I went to wipe off fingerprints it lifted the protector. Long story short, I have fluff/hair etc under the corner, along with some air bubbles.
I'd say it's the plastic type.
They're cheap and they work well.

Ya I went ahead and bought 3 for 4.25 USD on ebay today. So we will see how it works.

thafrogggg

Mar 23, 2011
Does anyone know where I can get a good screen protector for a flytouch II? I just want to make sure I do not scratch my screen.

This might be a little late, but I just registered here. I bought my protector from Xoskins.com and love it. Here is the webpage: Gome Flytouch 2 Infotmic X210 Superpad 10.2 Screen Protector [Gome Flytouch 2 Infotmic X210 Superpad 10.2 Screen Protector] - $24.95 : Screen Protector, Screen Protectors, Cases, Scratch, Shield, Armor, Guard | XO Skins Lifetime guarantee on the protector too, so I get free replacements if the protector itself ever gets scratched/damaged.