SD Not reading

Bloodrayne

Jun 8, 2011
I've asked this question before and gotten nowhere. I have a 32gb microSD in a Kogan Agora (Haipad M708 clone). Bits of the system tell me that there is info on the card, bits tell me there is no SD present. Settings/Storage/SD Card Settings - it doesn't show. and yet in Manage Apps I can move stuff. I can see the tablet in Windows, but the SD doesn't show up. There is an SD icon top left on the main screen and I can move stuff to it. Trying to load movies onto it but it won't have it. To further exacerbate the problem I cannot get the card out; it is physically stuck and nothing I do seems to work. I have heard that it is supposed to be formatted (FAT 32) first; that did not happen and I can find no way of doing it in situ. At my wits end with this and would really appreciate some (any) help.

jahite128

May 4, 2011
When you say sd card is stuck, have you tried a small pair of needle nose plyers th push in and Pull to remove the card ?

SD card seems to only be reachable if the table is rooted-good luck their--Have no luck so far with all the Gingerbread rooting info

Bloodrayne

Jun 8, 2011
Found the card. It has come loose and is rattling around inside the machine. Guess its a trip to the repair shop then!