SDK 3.2 Update available for A31/A31s

PAS1970

May 25, 2013
Links have been posted to links for new firmware versions for the A31/A31s models. I don't know if they are all there but I've loaded it on my V973?????-ondafae???

I have to say this is a fantastic update.

My machine is massively improved. It's startup is all but instant. Screen rotation is fast. The UI is responsive. It feels like the Wifi is now quick. I haven't see a 'Wait' message in the time I've been using it.

Hopefully others also have a positive experience with this update.

The link was posted on another tablet related forum. It does seem to be genuine though I can't see the origin on the onda.cn website. It could be these are betas. All I can say for sure is I'm very very happy with the update.

altheamae64

Dec 20, 2012
Thanks for sharing that!!! I'll have a look on some other forums and see if anyone is cooking up any roms based on these updates :cool:

Update - I went over to Arctablets and flashed the Kasty/Onda custom rom and it's brilliant! That Quick Boot is so fast, if you blink you miss it LOL Internet connection has improved too but the most amazing (and much needed) improvement is the battery drainage. I updated my V972 at around 12:30am when it was on 85% and after 5 hrs continuous use it was on 59%!!!!!! :eek::eek: It's like night and day compared to before and I'd absolutely recommend anyone with this tablet to try the rom. Pheonixsuit is so easy to use so you can always revert back to the stock fw if you want to although I can't see a single reason why you would do

Last edited:

PAS1970

May 25, 2013
Onda Android 4.0 Tablet PC News

Seems they are the real deal.

What are the advantages of a custom rom?

I remain extremely happy with this build.My only slight gripe is ZDNET app doesn't work. I get all the articles listed and then it bombs out when I click on one. It didn't do that before.

I'm also not convinced the battery life is any better.

altheamae64

Dec 20, 2012
Onda Android 4.0 Tablet PC News

Seems they are the real deal.

What are the advantages of a custom rom?

I remain extremely happy with this build.My only slight gripe is ZDNET app doesn't work. I get all the articles listed and then it bombs out when I click on one. It didn't do that before.

I'm also not convinced the battery life is any better.
Read my update :cool: Try it and see for yourself and then you won't be saying 'I'm not convinced' any more ;)