Searching for Android Tablets with Google Market For Around $100 (online)

DJAngelicon

Dec 17, 2011
Hi everyone and sorry Admin if I posted this in the wrong place. I am in search for an Android Tablet that is around $100 dollars that I can order online. I saw a lot of different one but I am not sure which is best for the money. I own an ipad 1 first generation but trying to get an beginner android version for the wife. She likes the ipad but she also likes the Android one that are sold at BestBuy. I don't have much to drop on a top of the line Android unit that is why I am trying to find one around $100 mark or so that is pretty good for the money. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Happy Holidays to you all.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi everyone and sorry Admin if I posted this in the wrong place. I am in search for an Android Tablet that is around $100 dollars that I can order online. I saw a lot of different one but I am not sure which is best for the money. I own an ipad 1 first generation but trying to get an beginner android version for the wife. She likes the ipad but she also likes the Android one that are sold at BestBuy. I don't have much to drop on a top of the line Android unit that is why I am trying to find one around $100 mark or so that is pretty good for the money. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Happy Holidays to you all.

Hi Angelicon, welcome to the forum! you can have a look at our: Android Tablet PC. there you can see lots of decent ones with good price.
we have some 7" tablet PCs with under $100, but personally i would suggest you to spend a little more, maybe around $150. and i think the Zenithink C71 will be a good choice for your wife. A good looking 7" tablet PC with android 2.3, and Cortex-A9 processor, five-point capacitive touch screen, can support flash and Skype video chat, a real worthwile device: 7 Inch Capacitive Screen Android 2.3OS Tablet PC with Amlogic Cortex A9 Processor - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
Hope that's what you want, and enjoy your online tablet buying!:)

Sir Robin

Jan 22, 2011
Refurbished Nook Colors were selling on Ebay for 129 with free shipping yesterday. Rooting and installing Cyanogenmod is pretty easy. I have done it several times and I had no idea what I was doing, just read the instructions and watched videos on YouTube.
Great weight and feel to the Nook and better quality than some others.

cpt_noob

Dec 15, 2011

The Nook is good, so are the pandigital tablets. both need to have the operating system changed to get access to the full android, but its not hard to do.

and even though spemall is trying to sell you something, they are right. i'd suggest kicking in a couple extra dollars for a zenithink or similar. the processor, ram & operating system all have significant upgrades. You can do alot more with a zenithink's a9 chip with android 2.3.4 than you can with a pandigital or nook's 2.2 and much slower processor.