Senior citizen with a new to androids

david1949

Mar 29, 2012
Hi every one just bought myself a mew zenithink pad zt280 c91 android 4.0 and i am pulling my hair out i am self taught on my laptop and that took 2 years so this new Android Table is me starting all over again . So i hoping that you nice people on here can give me some help when i need it so looking forward to speaking to you all.

My name is David and i live in Belfast N Ireland UK i am a retired Plumber and that is it no more to say except HELP HELP HELP:);)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello David, congratulations on your first tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Then, head over to the Zenithink ZT280 C91 & C91 Upgrade forum and start learning more about your own particular tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion. There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable people in that section and I'm sure they'll help you as much as they can. Enjoy yourself out there and enjoy your new tablet.