Shibilith - Android 2.2 tablet help needed

shibilith

Sep 22, 2011
Hi, I too am new to all this... even posting this was a problem.
I have just taken delivery of android 2.2 tablet... have not yet connected with WiFi.. my usual sources will not allow access without password and I can't recall that. So will networking be the answer?... I don't want to mess up the service I already use for my laptop. Or a separate router? Can anyone tell me if "Word" or similar is available on the free app list, please? Can my own files be loaded into an ebook app for continual reference?
I Would like to think that some-one will read this !!
Any help, pointers or information which will help this new-chum will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers and thanks, B.

paulsam7

Aug 29, 2011
Well, your first step is to get the wifi working - Let's see, my ESP tells me that your password is ....... hmmm, nope, my connection to your brain is not clear enough. :) Seriously, I don't know if anyone can help you recover a lost router password.

2: You can read (and write/edit if you get the paid version) with several office apps - most popular is "Document to Go."

3: You can load your own ebooks onto your tab if you can put them on a usb stick (and if the tab has a usb port.) A popular ebook reader is Aldiko; on Aldiko's home page you can look at your SD card, where the usb disc is available, long click on titles will allow you to load them into the Aldiko library.