Should i sell my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 and get the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4??

BillyTech95

Feb 6, 2014
I am very interested in getting the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and i think it will be a HUGE upgrade from my Galaxy Tab 2 7.

Because it has way better CPU(Snapdragon 800 2,3 GHz) and has the multi window feature and a wonderful display(2560 x 1600p) and it has a bigger sceen (8.4 inch compared to Tab 2 7) and it has Android 4.4 Kit Kat and 2GB of RAM and it will get software/Android updates and be more future proof(2+ years) and It is powerful enough to play most 3d hardcore games like FIFA,GTA.

I was thinking of having my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 as a back up just in case if the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 gets broken but my parents won't allow it unless i wait.

If i get the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 it will be the last tablet i buy for a very long time.

Should i sell my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 and get the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 or wait till Christmas time to get Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4? because i have already have got 2 tablets since last Christmas a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 and a Windows 8 Tabet Acer Iconia W700(I5 core on my birthday in February)

What do you think? What would you do? everyone.

Last edited:

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Although the 8.4 inch Tab Pro is the smallest of the new Sammy product line, based on seeing and reading about the larger 10.1 inch and the questionably large 12.2 version, I found this model to be the most practical. Go for it!