SinaDeal

charles

Aug 18, 2010
Has anyone dealt with this site? If so what was your experience? Their prices look very good, so I'm thinking of trying them out. Thanks for any help.

nyquit

Aug 24, 2010
Has anyone dealt with this site? If so what was your experience? Their prices look very good, so I'm thinking of trying them out. Thanks for any help.
I have a tablet that i got from ************ and i can not figure out what kind of pad it is. It has tcc8902 processor 256 ram and 2gig of flash. in the manual it said that it was an MID701 Wpad? Any help please. Thanks

ericson_gg

Feb 15, 2011
at least,i think they are not scam,i get my package within 5 days after i paid,and they ship via DHL, package is well. also i find an contact information in the package, i think scammer will be afraid us to contact them,lol

i order the zt-180 android tablet pc,their price is very good, at first, i am also afraid i will be cheated,however,when i get my tablet pc,i know i make a good choice.

hope this suggestion is helpful for you.

pudentaine

Dec 9, 2010
I've had good experiences with this company and their sister company gogoorder.com. I unfortunately started doing business with them during the Christmas holidays andi didn't know about their chines new year holiday right after in late Jan early Feb. so I was frustrated with delivery times but recently I've been ordering and getting my items in less that 10 business days which is good for Hong Kong and China. You have to love their free shipping too.All in all I'd give them a 8 out of ten.

erlyl

Jan 10, 2012
SinaDeal changed name to McBub, just ordered from them a few days ago.. lets see..