slow tablet

awhit

Dec 15, 2011
I have a superpad 6 tablet running android 2.3 and lately it has gotten very slow. It will not run any moving file properly. There are a lot of small icons at the top of the home page and I don't know what they are. Would they be causing the problem? I will try to put a photo here to show you what I mean.

I am not very good trying to use this tablet. Do you know where I could find some information to show me what all the apps on the home page mean and others I have installed.

Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Allan

Attachments

• $Superpad Home.jpg
    $Superpad Home.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 745
  • $Superpad Home page.jpg
    $Superpad Home page.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 609

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
There could easily be more than a dozen reasons for it running slowly, from the active process, to dirty cache, to oversized wall paper and active widgets. If it's that bad a factory reset may actually be a better solution than trying to figure out where the problem is.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I too would recommend a factory reset. The icons at the top are notifications, you should be able to swipe down from the top to see your notifications. You may be able to dismiss them with an X in the corner of them, or swipe them away. There may also be a dismiss all button at the top or bottom to make them all go away.