So many tablets!

lawlbear

Dec 26, 2011
Hey everyone I need some help choosing a tablet. I did some research and the wm8650, google, and paladin tablet sparked my interest.
I just want some input on some tablets that might be better. Here is what I'm looking for.

1) I mainly plan on using the tablet for books, watching videos, (must be transferal from pc to tab) and skype.
2) I dont wanna spend over 250
3) Nothing under 7"
4) My knowledge of androids is someone what good, but Im very computer literate.

A last note, I was using my friends "Nook" and I fell in love with it. The only thing that it was missing was a camera for skype =/

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hey everyone I need some help choosing a tablet. I did some research and the wm8650, google, and paladin tablet sparked my interest.
I just want some input on some tablets that might be better. Here is what I'm looking for.

1) I mainly plan on using the tablet for books, watching videos, (must be transferal from pc to tab) and skype.
2) I dont wanna spend over 250
3) Nothing under 7"
4) My knowledge of androids is someone what good, but Im very computer literate.

A last note, I was using my friends "Nook" and I fell in love with it. The only thing that it was missing was a camera for skype =/

Hi lawlbear, you can have a look at our Android Tablet PC. lots of decent ones with under $200.
and for a 7" tablet PC i would recommend the Zenithink C71 for you, it for $150 with shipping, comes with android 2.3, five-point capacitive touch screen, and can support flash & Skype video chat. The Ainol Novo7 Paladin android 4.0 tablet is also on sale in our site for $119.9 with shipping, but with no camera, so the Zenithink tablet may be a better choice for you.:)
Hope that's what you want, enjoy!

Last edited:

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
Kindle fire but I don't know if it has a camera. There are few decent priced tablets(200) that are either out now or coming out really soon from reputable makers.

barristan

Dec 27, 2011
Hi lawlbear, you can have a look at our Android Tablet PC. lots of decent ones with under $200.
and for a 7" tablet PC i would recommend the Zenithink C71 for you, it for $150 with shipping, comes with android 2.3, five-point capacitive touch screen, and can support flash & Skype video chat. The Ainol Novo7 Paladin android 4.0 tablet is also on sale in our site for $119.9 with shipping, but with no camera, so the Zenithink tablet may be a better choice for you.:)
Hope that's what you want, enjoy!

Anyone order from this company? They are not listed on resellerating.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Anyone order from this company? They are not listed on resellerating.
Hi barristan, we're one of the supporting vendor of this forum. Lots of memebers and visitors here bought from us, you can rest assured to place your order in our site, and we'll offer one-year free warranty for all of our products. welcome!:)

lawlbear

Dec 26, 2011
Thanks spe, I really like the novo 7 advanced and I will def be ordering from ur site. Just a quick question. Should I get one now? Or wait for a tab that might be better and comming out soon?

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Thanks spe, I really like the novo 7 advanced and I will def be ordering from ur site. Just a quick question. Should I get one now? Or wait for a tab that might be better and comming out soon?

Thanks lawlbear, but very sorry that the novo 7 advanced is out of stock in our site, actually it's unavailable amoung the whole market, but don't worry, we got the message from manufacturers, they said that there will be a newer upgraded version comming out soon. So, Pls be patient and wait for a moment...:D
I will send you a PM, when it's available in our site, if you don't mind!:)

Last edited:

dansamy

Dec 19, 2010
Acer a100 is $249.

Vizio VTAB is $190 (at Walmart)

Archos 80 G9 is $255.

All of those models come with the Google services framework and include the Android Market.

rugi350

Dec 26, 2011
I would suggest the archos G9 (i have it since a couple of days and i am really satisfied):
- frequent sw updates from supplier (currently android 3.21)
- announced android 4.0 support in spring!
- imo best value for this price

Sent from my ARCHOS G9 using Android Tablet Forum