[SOLVED] How to Remove "Demo" from the Zeepad Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi mrandrev, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

Karri

Sep 10, 2014
Hello everyone!

They have emailed me back, and i have the file and instructions that are needed to remove the demo off the ZeePad 7DRK I will upload the file and instructions for this process in this thread. Please sticky or whatever to help others with this process. ( NOTE DO NOT FACTORY WIPE THE DEVICE OR YOU WILL SEE THE DEMO ACROSS THE SCREEN AGAIN )

The file is zipped and virus scanned with Avast, and AVG.

************* EMAIL *******************

Hello there
Please try the below instructions to your tablet.

Open your email on the tablet itself, then you need to click on the attachment and download the file. Once the download is complete, Install the software to your tablet. Then you need to TURN OFF your tablet and RESTART it again.
This process correct the issue on the tablet

Note: To install this package please use the APK Installer App that is loaded on the device

My Version

Step 1. Download the Zip file and save it to a folder on your desktop. If you cannot save it to your desktop, look in your downloads folder Ex. C:\Users\Downloads or winxp C:\Documents and Settings\ < Your User Name >\ Downloads

Step 2. Extract the zip file with ( http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm ) Choose your language

Step 3. Load this on a SD Card that can be inserted on the back of the tablet.. ( This was the best way for me , as i could not figure out how to detatch my email account from the tablets )
A. You can open the email from the tablet and download / install from there... but getting my email account away from the tablet was almost impossible

Step 4. Once you have it on your tablet, Use the APK Installer in the application menu of the device.

Step 5. Once you open the APK Installer, click on Install, choose the TF Card , At the bottom you should see " SystemPack.APK"

Step 6. Once Agree to the terms and click on install.

Step 7. Power off the tablet, Wait about 20 Seconds, then power the tablet back on.

Step 8. No more DEMO!!

Again their tech support email is
Tech Support <[email protected]>

Hope this helps everyone with this random issue.

Good luck to you all!!

Thank You to all above this post who took time to help me out!! :D

Pctech
Thank you so much for sharing that!! worked well with my allwinner A23 tablet (ga10h)

Last edited:

jawslaffayette

Sep 14, 2014
Thank you very much Pctech, I had the same problem with a Allwinner tablet, and nobody knew how to fix it, download the SystemPack.apk and it worked great! Thank you for taking the time to upload the file for which we had the same problem. Greetings from Mexico.

thanh736232

Sep 15, 2014
Hello everyone!

They have emailed me back, and i have the file and instructions that are needed to remove the demo off the ZeePad 7DRK I will upload the file and instructions for this process in this thread. Please sticky or whatever to help others with this process. ( NOTE DO NOT FACTORY WIPE THE DEVICE OR YOU WILL SEE THE DEMO ACROSS THE SCREEN AGAIN )

Hello there

Open your email on the tablet itself, then you need to click on the attachment and download the file. Once the download is complete, Install the software to your tablet. Then you need to TURN OFF your tablet and RESTART it again.

Note: To install this package please use the APK Installer App that is loaded on the device

My Version

Step 1. Download the Zip file and save it to a folder on your desktop. If you cannot save it to your desktop, look in your downloads folder Ex. C:\Users\Downloads or winxp C:\Documents and Settings\ < Your User Name >\ Downloads

Step 2. Extract the zip file with ( http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm ) Choose your language

Step 3. Load this on a SD Card that can be inserted on the back of the tablet.. ( This was the best way for me , as i could not figure out how to detatch my email account from the tablets )
A. You can open the email from the tablet and download / install from there... but getting my email account away from the tablet was almost impossible

Step 4. Once you have it on your tablet, Use the APK Installer in the application menu of the device.

Step 5. Once you open the APK Installer, click on Install, choose the TF Card , At the bottom you should see " SystemPack.APK"

Step 7. Power off the tablet, Wait about 20 Seconds, then power the tablet back on.

Step 8. No more DEMO!!

Good luck to you all!!

Pctech
thank you very much,it work

cvolckaert48

Sep 15, 2014
Hello everyone!

Hello there

My Version

Step 8. No more DEMO!!

Good luck to you all!!

Pctech, Hi, do you have the direct link to this file? I got it once and it worked fine, but then I had to factory restore, and all was lost. Thanks.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Go back to his post. The file is attached at the bottom of it. Also, I've taken the liberty of removing your email address from your post. Spammers love it when an email addy is posted in the clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.