Some suggested apps to find lost phone

colddy123

Aug 9, 2016
As I know, when your phone is lost, you can use some apps to find it against. Now, I want to show some of them:
1. Find My Lost Phone : contains a superior phone tracker tool and uses state-of-the-art GPS navigational technology to locate lost or stolen phones. It is the essential app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost phone or even worse, a stolen phone. What’s more, the app is a free download for iOS, Android and Windows devices
2. Androi device manager
3. Family locator: create a collective with your family and friends and then you can keep track of where they are via their smartphone
3. Cerberus: diverse set of features that includes locking and resetting your phone, sounding alarms, displaying messages on screen for thieves to read, and it even has access to the front facing camera so you can take a picture of the thief
4. Prey anti-thief: help you find your phone if it goes missing but is more lightweight than something like Cerberus
I like the first one because it is very easy to use. You can try some of them. If your google play is not available for these apps, try to download apk file at Android Apps on Google Play

Last edited by a moderator: