superpad 2 wont boot, just buzzes, displays logo then turns off

premint

May 7, 2012
hello i have a superpad flytouch 2 (with 2 tf slots) that when you turn it on just buzzes, shows the infotmic logo then goes off, ive tried holding down home, power and back buttons altogether and get the message about pressing the keys for factory reset, but pressing any buttons at this point has no effect it just finishes counting down then goes off, if i keep pressing them it gives a very long string of numbers with a message about booting in 3 seconds, counts down then shows a logo of a planet with clouds then just goes off, this is all i can get it to do can anyone offer a solution to get it going again please its from china so taking it back is not an option

hooking it up to computer with USB cable i have now managed to get the tablet to display the "communicating with PC" logo but the problem i have now is that when the box goes green, within a few seconds of clicking the burn button it blue screens my PC, it does this both on my XP machine and my Vista laptop

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
Try again for a factory reset... <BACK> (on front),<HOME> and <PWR> until it asks for the reset keys... release all and redo <HOME>+<BACK>

IF it is able, you will see confirmation of the process...

Good luck!

Oh... ARE YOU SURE its getting charged up? :rolleyes:
:D

premint

May 7, 2012
i have now tried ver 1.2 of the burn tool and now instead of blue screening it just hangs, this is not going well what should be fairly simple is starting to be a nightmare any more suggestions