SuperPad III android 2.2

APB1B

May 31, 2011
My tablet seems to think it a phone. I cannot download apps fron android market?

Any Ways round this?

Thanks

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
What exactly are you experiencing? Like what is happening?

APB1B

May 31, 2011
When i start a download it asks for a phone number. I am new to android, so it is a bit confusing

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
That should not happen. Try to reset the tablet and then try again

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

gadgetman404

Dec 12, 2010
I have flytouch II love night 2.1 stock can it be updated and. where and. how

Sent from my deb using Android Tablet Forum

strictb

Aug 11, 2011
i have a superpad III from nigeria....tried using it with wifi and it keep saying scanning ,also tried it with a glo moderm to connect to internet but it wont connect or see it but normally the moderm is plug and play but i dont have a micro sd in the superpad III what can i do to be able to connect to internet and also i tried using lan cable,this also could not connect to te internet.

Aug 21, 2011
[h=2]flytouch 3 superpad po41 and disco models wifi cured[/h]
good-day to all having wifi problems with your disco or po41 model flytouch superpads, try this APK it works great for me have had so many problems wifi connecting and disconnecting. I tried this app called wifi manager AND I HAVE NOT HAD 1 DISCONNECTON IN 2 DAYS please follow instructions below carefully.Link to the apk WiFi Manager - mobile9
ok here we go.
1,download onto tablet best to do through sd-card
2,once downloaded go into your wifi in settings on your superpad
3,remove all your attempts to connect to wifi in your networks by pressing ignore
4, turn wifi tickbox off
5,go to you wifi manager it will ask you to start wifi of course you say YES
press the auto at top of screen it will scan for networks once it as found yours press it and put in your security key in once installed key.PRESS CONNECT
6 what may happen is it will scan a while and do nothing turn off your tablet and re-boot it should then connect to internet and stay on. if it happens not to find it go through the above again.
7,things i have noticed it scans other networks also and puts the channel of your router on and everyone around you if your channel is similar to there's you could be having conflicts.
8, i have changed my router channel from 1 to 6 as others around me were on the same. by going on your router supplier on the internet you can change there your channel.or you could try auto for channels
9 what i have noticed with wifi manager i turn tablet off and back on virtually instant connection no waiting, good signal strengh.1problem i noticed was can use in any room. Also in Garden but could not use in kitchen,they must be a problem with the microwave or even all the metal pans etc but it struggled to load google etc
11, i am running internet on WPA/WPA2 security and working great many say they can only run under WEP but i have not had to even try that 1
10, please let me know if it works for you it should,as this Disco was a pain in the bu**​

cycap

Oct 11, 2011
Hello everyone. Hope I am in the right area. I have a superpad 3 and I have disabled a launcher process and now I am stuck after I open the login screen. The reason I accidentally closed the process is because I was getting alerts the my phone memory space was getting low, so I was trying to stop unnecessary processes and did not know what I was doing, I admit it! any suggestions on which way to go?

jleisch

Dec 26, 2011
Need help setting up SuperPad III 4G - Need a manual or operations booklet - is there one available anywhere? I am new to the tablet usage and can use advice. My two small page instructions tells me to use the use 'file browser' to load 'ROM' with operating instructions. Could not find 'file browser' so downloaded file manager but it can't find 'ROM" What to do...your help is appreciated - anything.............getting ready to throw it across the room.

Ashford

Dec 24, 2011
Good Day,

I own the superpad 3. I am having problems with setting up the wifi. My router is cisco. please help

Ashford