Superpad III flytouch 3 clone with YOSPAD firmware Update?

iwanamini

Aug 16, 2011
Has anyone tried a Tim's ROM on this type of superpad III flytouch 4Gb clone
with the following specs?

Model:
YOSPad
Android-Version
V 2.2. 2011-06-25 (011111)
Kernel-Version
Root@jackie-desktop#145
Build Number
FRF85B

I guess most of appz work, however Youtube does not.

Thanks,

Aug 21, 2011
why do you say clone?and you can-not use tims roms on your new pad it is compleley different firmware and model,you have the new updated superpad with new motherboard etc you must also have the in-built 3g sim card?
is your youtube crashing and turning wifi off or just crashing if so look at your router change channel through settings change to channel 6 less interference from other wifi signals around you tell me how you get on

iwanamini

Aug 16, 2011
Thanks for your Reply, I mention clone because it is not IBEX, and when it boots it shows Android 2.3, however it is 2.2.
finally fond youtube.apk and Youtube works fine now using the app, however flash still not working properly.
it has 2 usb ports, and built in ethernet port no 3g sim port.

Aug 21, 2011
Thanks for your Reply, I mention clone because it is not ibex, and when it boots it shows Android 2.3, however it is 2.2.
finally fond youtube.apk and Youtube works fine now using the app, however flash still not working properly.
it has 2 usb ports, and built in ethernet port no 3g sim port.

ibex the box you mean every tablet is the same,do you think the company that makes the motherboard for Disco,po41,yospad etc just hand these motherboards out,on a market stall it would be like saying that ipad produce there boards then gives them out to sony,the ibex manufacturer company they is not 1 do a google search does not exist.Ok what do you mean flash does not work,as youtube is working so it must do,what application does flash not work on. Does it show 2.3 in device settings as i have been hearing for at least 6 months a 2.3 was going to comeout on flytouch or they was going to had some 2.3 applications with the 2.2 android system
cheers

Last edited:

jbert49

Oct 1, 2011
Wish I had the knowledge you all have. My first tablet, from China, is like this. And most 3D games will freeze at one point.

Model:
YOSPad
Android-Version
V 2.3. 2011-08-10 (001112)
Kernel-Version
Root@jackie-desktop#216
Build Number
FRF85B

Thanks,

Jim

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
Model:
YOSPad
Android-Version
V 2.3. 2011-08-10 (001112)
Kernel-Version
Root@jackie-desktop#216
Build Number
FRF85B

Can you identify the Hardware ID "hwver" of the tablet either using adb or Android Terminal Emulator if it is not displayed on the initial boot screen as pictured below?

Code:
C:\>adb shell
# cat /proc/cmdline
cat /proc/cmdline
console=ttySAC3,115200 androidboot.mode=normal bmagic=0xeefffff1 hwver=[B]??[/B].[B]??[/B].[B]??[/B].[B]??[/B]
$hwver1.JPG

Last edited:

ny24dx2k

Oct 7, 2011
Can you identify the Hardware ID "hwver" of the tablet either using adb or Android Terminal Emulator if it is not displayed on the initial boot screen as pictured below?
Code:
C:\>adb shell # cat /proc/cmdline cat /proc/cmdline console=ttySAC3,115200 androidboot.mode=normal bmagic=0xeefffff1 hwver=[B]??[/B].[B]??[/B].[B]??[/B].[B]??[/B]
View attachment 4192
my pad is same as his, and my hwver is 0.6.1.3, I also have the problem to run certain games

tsr0003

Dec 1, 2011
Thought I might have a clone Luke there's. Not each enough to get the info in it though. Mine boasts 2.3 but android system says 2.2.
What I know
Model.. android tab10
Version V2.3 2011-09-01 (001112)
Kernel 2.6.32.9
Root@Jackie-desktop #137
Build red85b.

So any idea if I can root this thing? Can't get your link to load.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Tablet Forum

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
Thought I might have a clone Luke there's. Not each enough to get the info in it though. Mine boasts 2.3 but android system says 2.2.
What I know
Model.. android tab10
Version V2.3 2011-09-01 (001112)
Kernel 2.6.32.9
Root@Jackie-desktop #137
Build red85b.

So any idea if I can root this thing? Can't get your link to load.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Tablet Forum
V2.3 is just a version of firmware not Android. Firmware for these tablets usually consists of a few images including U0 "u-boot-nand.bin", RD "ramdisk.img", LK "Linux Kernal" also referenced as uImage, userdata.img, and system.img or zSYS.img "SYSBACK". To identify the latest version available you'll need to identify the Hardware Id "hwver" http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-infotmic-hardware-ids-hwver-updates-ius.html then Search the forum for updates to that specific hardware. What is the Hardware Id "hwver" of your tablet?

In terms of root there are at two applications commonly referenced for InfoTMIC power tablets. A quick "Search Forum" will generate a list of useful posts.

Last edited:

tsr0003

Dec 1, 2011
Got the hmver .. 0.6.1.3. Still got to get usb debugging to work. Launcher create shortcut not showing it.

Sent from my mercury using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

tripflex

Dec 16, 2011
I have the same thing, in order to enable USB debugging you need to use Launcher PRO, when you create the new shortcut go down to where it says "Actions" and then select Development. You will not find development under the "settings" for "shortcuts" under Launcher PRO.

I used this method and z4 root to successfully root the exact tablet you have, now i just need to figure out how to enable markets apps :)

gary65plus

Jun 19, 2011
Sorry to be such a DA about this tablet, but I am non the less.
Model # Android Tab 10
Android Version, V2.3 2011-09-19
kernel version, 2.6.32.9
root@jackie-desktop #79
build #, FRF85B
Now what do I do to find out about updates and fixing my internet connection???