SuperSonic Tablet: Too Many Pattern Attempts

Krisrock

May 2, 2013
Hello, I have a supersonic android 4.1, 7 inch tablet that has been locked due to too many pattern attempts. After that it asked to unlock via signing in to my google account but when i tried doing that it is rejecting it and there is no internet connection. I have also tried holding down the power button with the down volume button at the same time and visa verse but still nothing happened. I tried booting in safe mode as well but still no success. What should I do. I would really appreciate a prompt reply. Thank you.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Krisrock, congratulations on your Supersonic tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. Make sure the tablet is OFF. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time. When the Android starts to flash, release the buttons. It may take a minute or so, but a menu should appear that allows you to reset the tablet to it's original factory settings. In case that doesn't work for your particular tablet, I'm also moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Iz The Doom 234

Jun 12, 2015
Hello,I also have a problem with my android tablet. It is a supersonic Andriod OS 3.7 only 2 buttons and has my cousins email but when i insert it my tablet says its wrong but then tried reseting it and dont work. Please tell me a way to unlock it

Iz The Doom 234

Jun 12, 2015
Thank you for helping me but my tablet has no volume buttons only a power off button and a home button. Please anyone if you know how to factory reset on my tablet please tell me. Thank you:)

guptarohan

Jan 29, 2016
Hello, I have a supersonic android 4.1, 7 inch tablet that has been locked due to too many pattern attempts. After that it asked to unlock via signing in to my google account but when i tried doing that it is rejecting it and there is no internet connection. I have also tried holding down the power button with the down volume button at the same time and visa verse but still nothing happened. I tried booting in safe mode as well but still no success. What should I do. I would really appreciate a prompt reply. Thank you.
Try the steps mentioned in this article to unlock your Android Phone: How to Reset Android Pattern – Too Many Wrong Pattern Attempts