Synrgic Dreambook W7

felipe

Apr 24, 2011
When nobody was expecting, I got a message from our friend Kathy Yang... Anybody interested?
P.S.: Their page does not show this new release. Not impressive from hardware standpoint, anyway.
---------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir:

Below is our upcoming Nvidia 10 inch tablet pc for your reference. If you are interested, kindly let us know.

SYNRGIC TABLET PC W10
Model: W10

W10 Technical Characteristics

Display
Type
10", format 16:10
Technology
WTFT, backlit LED, IPS
Resolution
1280 x 800 pixel
Touch screen
Capacitive, multi-point, support 10 points
Memory
RAM
1GB DDR2
Storage
16GB; optional 8GB/32GB
System
Processor
NVIDIA® Tegra 2 Dual Core Arm Cortex A9
Frequency
1.2 GHz
Operating system
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Connectivity
Bluetooth
2.1 + EDR
Wi-Fi
802.11 b/g/n
3G/Phone-callfunction
Optional WCDMA, 3G UMTS/HSDPA, GSM/EDGE
I/O interface
USB
1 Micro-USB port - OTG; 1 Micro-HDMI port; USB-Host is optional
Audio
Build-in microphone, headset jack
Slots
For TF card (Max. 32GB) and SIM card
Various
Cameras
Front-facing 2 Megapixel; Rear 5 Megapixel with AF
GPS
Integrated
Vibration
Integrated
Loud speakers
Two, 1W
Sensors
G-sensor; Light Sense; Gyroscope; Acceleration Sense
Battery
Li-polymer- 7000mAh/25WH
Adapter
12V, 2.0A
Thinness
10 mm
Weight
700g

Features:(Key Words)
A. Wild Screen (10 inch)
B. Dual Core Smart Phone
C. 16G built-in, TF card expand available
D. Slim(within 10mm)

Advantages:
A. 1280*800 High Definition Screen
B. Dual Camera, 2.0M front & 5.0M back
C. Cost Performance
D. 3 axis accelerometer, 4 directions, Infrared sensor
E. Ten-point capacitive screen
F. Android 4.0

lapalahtonen

Nov 2, 2011
I also asked about updates to W7 Dreambook. Here is the answer from Kathy:

Thank you for your interest in our Synrgic Tablet PC. I'm Kathy, senior sales from Synrgic, Thank you for your purchase on our Dreambook w7.

We will do update for your upon bulk orders, wish you can understand.

Enclosed are our upcoming new products for your reference.

Have a nice day!

And also got the W10 specs....

mr.claude

Apr 6, 2012
Ambermile said:
OK, as you know I have done all this and (surprise!) I find I need to restore this dump... any ideas on how I go about this?

Arthur

Hello @ all. Ambermile did you managed to restore those files? Anybody else? If not the answer is here in this forum. Please let me know and I will try to help, because I was in same position past days with my Dreambook W7 tablet (flashed it with wrong fimware, wrong recovery, all was brick). I will respond maybe with a little delay because I am very busy.
P.S. escuse me my english if I made mistakes.

Ambermile look here it is possible to restore with mfg tools

Last edited:

jonboy_139

Apr 17, 2012
hello
i also have a dreambook w7 , i can not even get the pc to reconise it , it will not power up / reset not working and charge light not on even though it is charging /
i was using MFG which i have used many times before but all of a sudden nothing / if any one has an answer i would be very greatfull
john

jonboy_139

Apr 17, 2012
hi i have had the same problem my dreambook will not switch on / my pc does not recognise it / the charging light does not work
i have removed the back and removed the batt plug reinserted and all i get is a fraction of a second burst on the charge light then nothing
can any one help please

mr.claude

Apr 6, 2012
jonboy_139 said:
hi i have had the same problem my dreambook will not switch on / my pc does not recognise it / the charging light does not work
i have removed the back and removed the batt plug reinserted and all i get is a fraction of a second burst on the charge light then nothing
can any one help please
Hello have you tried with combination Home+menu+power buttons combination? Also try with tablet connected at PC (this combination) to see if it is recognized well (look in Device Manager), if it is recognized let me know how... (we need to put the tablet in fastboot, to try to recover it).
Have someone tried the HDMI connection (it work, because I didn't manage to get any picture on my tv)?

Last edited:

lapalahtonen

Nov 2, 2011
Hello have you tried with combination Home+menu+power buttons combination? Also try with tablet connected at PC (this combination) to see if it is recognized well (look in Device Manager), if it is recognized let me know how... (we need to put the tablet in fastboot, to try to recover it).Have someone tried the HDMI connection (it work, because I didn't manage to get any picture on my tv)?
I tried to connect my old Dreambook with HDMI to TV yesterday. The reason was that I'd like to have Dreambooks Spotify player to TV and get some use of this piece of s....t.Well the picture was shown on TV and I was very happy but when I looked at the tablet it was all dark and the touching it did nothing. So the picture moved to TV but there was no way of controlling it. I unplugged the HDMI and the picture was back on tablet about 5-10sec. I looked on display settings but found nothing on mirroring the display so that it can be seen on both devices. Maybe I have to use only the Dreambooks display.