System will reboot but freezes

MarcoGonzalez

Jan 16, 2011
Ok here's my problem. So I recently bought this Tablet PC. It's of course an Android Tablet, about 10.2". Yesterday I was upgrading my firmware version to deb-r2.1.1561 until my tablet PC turned off. It was connected to the charger it came with so it was quite impossible for it to be low on battery. Now that I want to turn it on, it stays frozen on the screen that says communication, by wowpad. It's a green screen that comes up after a planet. My device also sometimes freezes on the infotmic logo once turned on. I don't know what to do because I had this device for a week. The device won't take me to the actual menu screen.

sim_ke

Jan 17, 2011
i am having the same problem as you after installing few games from the market. my device is infotmic wowpad 10" android 2.1.
now it only boot as far as the green screen that says communications and hang there indefinitely.
wrote to the manufacturer and waiting for advise. there is no CD that comes in the package.
i try to do recovery but the image file can't be found in the system during the process though :-(
perhaps need to reinstall the OS from scratch but not sure which firmware to use though and howto etc...?

Billy40

Feb 5, 2011
I have the same problem.....anyone figure this out. The danger of direct sale from China?

theupsman85

Feb 5, 2011
I have exact same problem wish someone knew how to fix this!!!!!!!!!!! Someone please help us!!!!!!!!!!!

tuguys

Feb 19, 2011
Well, I've had my wowpad 10.2" for about three weeks. Working well, then freeze on load on green screen. Regardless of what I do. Have I wasted my money?
Does anyone have any ideas - other than sending them all back on a slow boat to China? ;)