Tablet connection with PC

mikeyd

Sep 11, 2012
Bought cheap Sanda Q8 off Ebay with internal model number A13-MID and Android 4.0.4.
USB cable connect does not bring up the USB connection window.
Windows message device not recognised so assume cable ok.
Is there a check or fix I can try? or will I just make do with SD card/WiFi transfer of info.
Thanks for any help.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

There are several reasons for that connection failure. You could try turning on USB debug in settings but honestly some people have never been able to make it work like it should frequently because of something going on in the computer rather than the tablet.

I suggest you check out AirDroid or WiFi File Transfer but the SD card is the ultimate answer.

D

Dawnstar

Bought cheap Sanda Q8 off Ebay with internal model number A13-MID and Android 4.0.4.
USB cable connect does not bring up the USB connection window.
Windows message device not recognised so assume cable ok.
Is there a check or fix I can try? or will I just make do with SD card/WiFi transfer of info.
Thanks for any help.

Hi

Now this (Guild) is not for your tablet but there is no harm in trying it out

1. Turn off the Tablet then plug in the mini USB cable then connect to PC/Laptop 2. Than on your (Tablet) Hit the power and vol + button at the same time. Then when you hear a beep on the pc let go of both buttons on the tablet wait for the PC to update the driver, 3. then on your tablet screen it will show the USB icon for you to turn on. that's it done

All you do next time is make sure your tablet is off, 1. Then plug in the USB cable and connect to the pc 2. Then turn on the Cube power button (Only) Then wait to see (USB icon) on the (Your tablet screen) Touch it to turn it on.....Done.

This worked on my Windows 7 (64bit) PC:D

Hope it help's you.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikeyd

Sep 11, 2012
Thanks for the help. I have XP so i did get an install hardware box up with the power and volume buttons down but it didn't progress from there. I removed unknown device in hardware manager and tried again but no response this time.

mikearnill

Aug 25, 2012
There are many ways to connect your tablet with your PC via bluetooth, USB cable, Wifi and SD card. If you prefer wireless connection than use Bluetooth and Wifi which is the fastest and most flexible of the technologies. The technology can also be used as local networking for transferring files between devices.

mikeyd

Sep 11, 2012
Thanks for all the help. I think I'll focus on wi fi and sd transfers for now.