Tablet PC Repairs UK

Jexaa

Jan 18, 2011
Hi Guys,

We run an online store in the UK - rapidly expanding..

We are looking for someone who can repair android and windows tablets, various models from Eken m002s, Froyo a8, zt180, x5a, n450....

We would want someone in the UK we can send faulty tabs to along with the parts/spares - fix and then send back.

Normal problems include: screen replacement, tablet flashing, battery change... etc

If interested please post back here with your relevant experience and pricing

Best Regards
Josh Cohen
Jexaa Ltd

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
I would be interested.
I've only limited experience with android tablets but have been repairing computers and laptops for years.
I have flashed my FT II etc.

I hope I can help you out,
Richardo

manee

Jan 18, 2012
Hi Jexaa,

I would like to tell you that I know one of good company as you need, they provide online pc repair for desktop, laptop, tablet and any type of window based problem I have used them for my laptop they easily solved my lapy problem..I was contact by helppconline.com.

Thanks
Manee

Mikesmith001

Sep 5, 2012
Hi Jexaa,
Manne is right saying, I know about helppconline but I don’t know exact that they provide help for tablet. But I would share I used their service for PC. I had problem with my PC of blue screen error. I got help by online chat on helppconline website. Then they took remote access of my system and fixed my PC problem. So, I recommended use their service.

Thanks
Mike