Tablet Won't Completely Turn On

Lydd13

Jan 4, 2013
I got a Android Tablet for Christmas and it worked fine. Now It won't turn on past a screen that says Android. What should I do?

Rowdyeh

Oct 16, 2012
Hi Lydd13. You haven't told us what brand and model of your tablet which will help a lot in discovering a solution to your problem. Apart from telling you to consult the manual that came with your tablet to try and reset your tablet that is all I can offer at this stage. Sorry.

tenstar

Jan 6, 2013
I got a Android Tablet for Christmas and it worked fine. Now It won't turn on past a screen that says Android. What should I do?

Hi Lydd13
thats exactly what happened to my cloudnine neuropad2....it only loads up to the point Android and stays their? it wont move to the main screen as its locked you out, trouble is I can't find a reset button on this tablet either, any ideas anyone?

also who is the manufacturer of this product can anyone tell me, thanks.

tenstar

Jan 6, 2013
Hi Lydd13. You haven't told us what brand and model of your tablet which will help a lot in discovering a solution to your problem. Apart from telling you to consult the manual that came with your tablet to try and reset your tablet that is all I can offer at this stage. Sorry.

Hi Rowdyeh

I did not have a manual with this when I got it off amazon...which is a bit odd I dare say?