Tablet Won't Turn On

daliads1994

Feb 20, 2014
i have a craig tablet it wont turn on it brings up the android guy then green android logo then blue android logo and then it either turns off or freezes i can usually fix this stuff but ive never worked on a tablet please help

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi daliads, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I've moved your post here to the Craig Tablets forum for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

edielynne

Feb 19, 2014
Hey I just welcomed you in the introduction center, as we are both new to this site I will tell you that the more information you provide upfront such as Android Version, Model #, etc.-the more responses you will receive. Some people just don't have the time to post back to you for that info. It will also attract users with your exact device. I don't usually come up with any super answers but I have the time to Google them for others and am happy to do that. So if you could provide some more info that would be great :)

Last edited:

Korill

Apr 12, 2014
I got a Craig CPM756 from my friend and it worked fine for a few months then early this week it froze on the loading screen. I have reset it to factory settings to reboot it, but now I can not download or update any of the apps. I have tried resetting 5 times already multiple ways. Any help would greatly be appreciated