Tel7j

Hoppe

Nov 17, 2011
I was given a TELEFUNKEN TEL7J for my birthday. When I connected it to my computer, it is not being recognized by my computer. The first time I plugged it in , I got a message asking for a disk to install a driver but there wasnt one with the package. The other alternative was to search on the net for the info but none was discovered. Has anyone got any idea as to how I am to link my device to my computer. I primarily want to be able to load books from my computer to the device fo rreading purposes only.

Thanks for any help the I receive.

TheDroid13

Aug 14, 2011
You don't need a driver to do what you need to do. When you plug the tablet into the computer,ignore the message about a driver. Look on your tablet and there should be a notification saying something about usb pluggen in or something. Click on it and it should bring you to a screen where you can turn on usb storage. When you turn it on, your computer should pop up a folder that contains everything on your device! Enjoy:)

Sent from my flyer using Tapatalk

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Hoppe, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. I agree with the advice from TheDroid13, you don't need a driver to connect.

r101

Dec 3, 2011
Linking computers by cable is not easy and it is easier to use an Micro SD adapter or card reader to plug the card directly to the main computer.
A 4GB micro card with adapter cost $14.
When there is a cable link, all of the files are not shown on my connection. Are some hidden files?
There is a small problem that the small cards can be easily misplaced. Strips of red ribbon can help.
Could Google have put some code in the bios to have some control of the tablet? Some programs will not run for me.
I am hoping to install Linux sometime.
Android is good on the mobile phone.
PicSay is a good photo editor.
Open the list of options by touching the 5 line icon at top of screen. Touching th screen gives other options.

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Hi r101,

Welcome to the board, glad you joined us and posted about the issue you're having. I think that there can be hidden files, like on a small partition on the SD cards, I think I have seen it mentioned here before about that happening. :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello R101, welcome to the forum and thanks for helping out with Hoppe's problem. Nice to have you with us as a member of Android tablets, glad you decided to join.